Laser measurement and control equipment
BETON - Mechanical concrete strength tester
Mechanical concrete strength tester
- Measures the strength of concrete (concrete and reinforced concrete) without damaging the substrate by the rebound method.
- Direct reading with dial and conversion table on the back of the device.
storage case, grinding stone, screwdriver, spring and user manual.
Technical characteristics of BETON - Mechanical concrete strength tester
- Plage de mesure
- 10-60 MPa
- Operating Temperature Feature
- -5 °C… +40 °C
- Dimensions Feature
- Weight Feature
- Ref. Feature
- EAN Code Feature
- Relative accuracy
- 20 %
- Scale value
- 2 units
- Impact energy
- sup. 1,8 J
- Spring compression force
- 70 N
- Hardness of flip road and impact hammer working surfaces
- HRC 59-63
- Spherical radius of flip rod
- (25±5) mm
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us via our contact form.Contact form
Telephone support and advice on product use
For questions concerning the use of our products or the repair and spare parts service.
Tél. : +33 (0)4 94 44 70 70 Monday to Thursday 8:30-12:30 and 13:30-17:15 Vendredi : 8h30/13h et 14h-16h.
Fast and accurate calibrations and repairs
By registering your product
within 30 days of purchase