DIGI ROTO HVR
Red rotary laser
Red rotary laser
- Red beam and upper and lower plumb point.
- Automatic horizontal and vertical levelling.
- Manual mode option for creating inclined planes at any angle.
- Digital dual slope mode for creating inclined planes in planes X and Y up to ± 10%.
- LCD display to program the required slope.
- Easy to adjust scan zone (0°, 10°, 45°, 90°, 180°) and rotation speed (0, 60, 120, 300, 600 rpm).
- Reverse scan direction.
- Tilt mode: signals that the laser has been knocked or has moved from its starting position. Safety mode is then activated and rotation stops.
- 5/8" thread for use with a tripod.
- Digital receiver with dual front/rear display and millimeter scale.
Receiver, receiver mount, remote control, magnetic target, glasses, storage case, Ni-MH battery, battery charger, adaptor for 4 LR14/AM2 batteries, batteries, user manual.
Technical characteristics of DIGI ROTO HVR
- Laser Colour Feature
- Range with Receiver Feature
- 600 m
- Accuracy Feature
- ± 0,09 mm/m
- Automatic leveling range
- ± 5°
- Tilt range X and Y
- ± 10 %
- Laser Feature
- 635 nm, inf.1 mW, class II
- Autonomy Feature
- 20 h
- Ingress Protection Feature
- Power Supply Feature
- 4 x 1,2 V 4000 mAh SC Ni-MH or 4 x 1,5 V LR14/C/AM2 batteries, 2 x 1,5 V LR03/AAA batteries for remote control and 1 x 9 V 6LR61/6F22 battery for receiver
- Operating Temperature Feature
- -20 °C… +50 °C
- Storage Temperature Feature
- -30 °C… +60 °C
- Dimensions Feature
- 206 x 206 x 211 mm
- Weight Feature
- 2500 g
- Ref. Feature
- EAN Code Feature
- Warranty Feature
- 2+1 years
If you have any questions about your order, please contact us via our contact form.Contact form
Telephone support and advice on product use
For questions concerning the use of our products or the repair and spare parts service.
Fast and accurate calibrations and repairs
By registering your product
within 30 days of purchase